Kingwood, Texas Divorce Attorney
Humble Family Law Attorney
Family Law ♦ Personal Injury ♦ Wills and Probate
At the law firm of H. Steven Byers, Attorney at Law & Mediator, we are here to help Texans successfully navigate the waters surrounding legal matters directly affecting families:
- Divorce and related matters: child support, child custody and visitation, property division, alimony (spousal support), enforcement of court orders, modifications
- Personal injury and wrongful death: car crashes, truck wrecks, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Wills and probate
Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding family law, estate planning or an accidental bodily injury or fatality.
Navigating Legal Matters In High-Stress Circumstances
Our clients are often dealing with high-stress situations involving marital break-ups, parent-child relationships, accidental or natural death in the family or hospitalization of accident victims.
Whether in negotiations before a divorce, representation during family law mediation or in relation to enforcement or modification after a divorce is finalized, our Texas lawyer is well qualified to inform, guide, counsel and assist. Writing wills, taking estates through probate and helping injured Texans recover compensation are all things that we do with care and precision for our clients.
At the law offices of H. Steven Byers, Attorney at Law & Mediator, a client's concerns are our concerns. We understand and work with clients to help bring about satisfactory resolutions to their legal matters, reflecting their goals:
- Often, married people wish to complete divorce settlement negotiations in a peaceful, amicable manner. When this approach is realistically attainable, we are prepared to represent clients cost-effectively and efficiently in mediation.
- We understand that parents are concerned about their children's well-being during and after a marital split. Our experience enables us to counsel parents through child support and child custody matters with a focus on the best interests of the child.
- We know that people who have suffered injury or lost loved ones in traffic accidents need prompt, fair compensation — and we work hard to help bring this outcome about in a timely manner.
- Individuals, couples and families need help understanding and implementing the best ways to preserve and pass on assets at the end of life. We take the time necessary to understand clients' goals before drafting and finalizing wills, and when representing families in probate.
Attorney Steven Byers is a certified mediator, especially well qualified to guide family law clients through the mediation process. Whatever your legal concern, contact his Kingwood, Texas, law firm to schedule a consultation.
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Family Violence
- Bodily Injury & Death
- Child Support
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Property Division
- Wills, Probate
- IRS Issues
Attorney at Law & Mediator
1521 Green Oak Place, Suite 140
Kingwood, TX 77339
Kingwood Law Office